CarboAir 60 Carbon filters have been designed and developed in the UK. Outstanding air flow coupled with a 60mm Carbon bed to give the best results we have seen from any filter to date.
These filters have been developed to deal with the stronger smelling new stains of plants that we see today. The 60mm Carbon bed provides air flowing through the filter with a longer contact time allowing for higher concentrations of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) to be removed. Simple really!
The CarboAir 60mm filters produce less resistance to airflow than its competitors this will allow extraction fans to work more efficiently. This step forward has been achieved due to the face that the filters use a highly porous coarser virgin activated carbon, which allows air to flow with less restriction even with the thicker bedCarboAir 60 – 150 x 660mm (1350m3/hr)
CarboAir Flow Rates –
- CarboAir 60 – 150 x 660mm (1350m3/hr)
- CarboAir 60 – 200 x 660mm (1700m3/hr)
- CarboAir 60 – 200 x 1000mm (2250m3/hr)
- CarboAir 60 – 250 x 660mm (2000m3/hr)
- CarboAir 60 – 250 x 1000mm (3100m3/hr)
- CarboAir 60 – 315 x 660mm (2450m3/hr)
- CarboAir 60 – 315 x 1000mm (3600m3/hr)
- CarboAir 60 – 315 x 1200mm (4250m3/hr)