Great White Mycorrhizae
Great White is a complete mycorrhizal product. The cutting edge formula contains 15 different species of mycorrhizal fungi, 11 different species of beneficial bacteria and 2 species of Trichoderma all in one product. Research shows that mycorrhizal fungi in this formula will ignite plant and root growth giving plants the tools they need to maximise yields. Great White’s concentrated formula ensures optimum colonisation of root systems by the fungi for less money. The water soluble powder makes application a snap and delivers the spores directly to the roots for immediate germination.
Users should look for explosive root growth, increased yields, increased fruiting and flowering, increased nutrient and water absorption and improved transplant success. The key to healthy and vital plants starts with a vigorous root system!
Great White Feed rate –
- Seeds: A light dusting of Great White to each planting hole before filling and watering.
- Cuttings: Once cuttings have been dipped into their rooting hormone, dip them in a small quantity of Great White then move them to rooting plugs.
- Transplanting: Lightly dust the transplanting hole with Great White before re-potting cuttings and seedlings.
- Soil & Coco: Add to top feeding containers once a week, using a 5ml scoop for every 25 litres of water.
- Hydroponics: mix into your reservoir at a rate of 1 5ml scoop per 25 litres of nutrient solution.