Rhino Pro Carbon Filters – The Best Filters Money Can Buy
Clearing stale air and removing any unwanted odours from your growing area is an important task, one that can make or break a crop.
The Rhino Pro Carbon Filter contains a fine granular carbon from Australia called RC412 – in laymen’s terms the world’s finest quality virgin activated carbon. Activated carbon undergoes a unique manufacturing process, every grain of carbon is heated in a tank and exposed to both steam and oxygen, through this process the pore structure of the carbon is greatly increased.
Activated carbon can scrub and clean air that passes through it, it can do this by attracting and trapping impurities and smelly air molecules in its super porous surface area. The Rhino Pro Carbon Filter has a mesh outer shell made of 1.6mm thick aluminium for lightness, and the base is cone shaped to optimise airflow.
Rhino Pro Carbon filters are designed for cleaning air produced by indoor growers. Stale air is pulled through the filter by an extractor fan. The Rhino Pro Carbon Filter gives an approximate lifespan of 18 months (Rhino say that when treated right their filters can last well over 2 years)
- Rhino Pro – 100 x 300mm (350m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 125 x 300mm (500m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 150 x 300mm (600m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 150 x 600mm (900m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 200 x 400mm (800m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 200 x 600mm (1125m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 250 x 600mm (1420m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 250 x 1000mm (1900m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 315 x 600mm (2400m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 315 x 1000mm (3250m3/hr)
- Rhino Pro – 315 x 1200mm (3600m3/hr)